From Saturday 26th October up until Halloween, Otterspool Adventure will be hosting a number of season-inspired activities to keep the kids entertained during the autumn half term!
Also celebrating the scariest night of the year, Otterspool Adventure will be holding a Mini Monster’s Ball for Halloween packed for of Spooktacular fun.
Popular in the USA, the event comes to Liverpool and will include a fancy-dress parade where kids can come dressed in their spookiest costumes from Wolfman and Dracula to witches, zombies and clowns. The Mini Monster Mash-up is where the little ones can bust some moves to the Transylvania Twist and become a graveyard smash! Plus, there will be party games with prizes up for grabs, and plenty of other surprises along the way.
The hostess will be the multi-talented Maggie Frazer, star of Brainiac Live!, Cartoon Network and CBeebies, who will lead the kooky shenanigans from 5.30-7.30pm – leaving plenty of time for trick or treating! The hottest ticket in town this Halloween also includes free play in this unique, woodland play attraction on Liverpool’s iconic waterfront, including Racing Ranger and Mini Quad Bike course and the 12-hole, themed, adventure golf course.
Events also running across the weeklong programme include:
- WitchCrafts and Wizarding Ways arts and crafts workshops, including monster mask making and creating Halloween photo frames
- Toffee apple making in the park’s new ice cream barn
- Slime workshops
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt where little ones and their families can explore the park for clues and claim a prize
As well as the Halloween hi-jinks, at Otterspool Adventure, kids can bounce, run, jump, and climb ‘til their hearts’ content!
Kids activities include:
- The Racing Ranger and Mini Quad Bike course
- The 12-hole, themed, adventure golf course, which features a raft ride, woodland characters, hobbit house and rocky tunnel!
- Maze and timber playground
- Volvo Diggers and mini construction site
To grab your tickets for the Mini Monster’s Ball on 31st October, which cost £16.99 for children and £6.99 for adults.
For tickets and the latest information on this event please click book now below.BOOK NOW